Let us help you find the closest Kerrick branch to you.
The Jetter HH4021 has massive cleaning power, with 4000 PSI and a water volume of 21 lpm. The unit has a GX Honda electric start engine coupled with an Italian low speed pump on a heavy duty hot dipped galvanized frame, as well as 4 12" pneumatic wheels giving fantastic manoeuverability over rough terrain.
The Jetter range is manufactured in Australia to meet the high standards of professional plumbers, contractors and end users in the sewer/drain cleaning industries. These units are manufactured using high quality components that can withstand the harsh environments and heavy usage associated with these industries. Kerrick will custom-build jetters up to 200 litres+ per minute that can be skid, trailer, truck or ute mounted. Talk to our jetting expert about your requirements.
|Pressure||280 Bar (4000psi)|
|Motor||Honda Petrol, 20HP|
|Pump Make||Hawk Pumps|
|Pump Speed||1800 RPM|
|Max Temperature||Cold Water|
|Fuel Tank Size||11L|
|Frame Type||Galvanised, roll over|
- Electric start Honda 'V' Twin 20 HP GX Industrial Engine
- 12 Volt battery
- New robust glavanised 4 wheel frame, allowing easy manoeuverability
- Thermal dump valve
- Heavy duty by-pass valve, pressure gauge, filtration and all fittings
- 60m of 1/4 sewer hose on mini reel with shut off valve and gauge (portable or fixed)
- Reverse turbo nozzle, sewer flush nozzle and penetrator nozzle
- Stainless steel water box
- Doubles as a water blaster - Just change the nozzle!
- Sand blasting attachments
- Hose diameter 3/8 or 1/2.
- Hose length
- Hose reel options - Manual rewind or electric rewind
- Warthog root cutting nozzle
- Spinning and polishing nozzles
- Bandits nozzle and many more
- Longer 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 sewer hose lengths available
- Foam applicator
- Acid venturi
- Quick release fittings
- Inspection cameras
1 Year Commercial Warranty
Kerrick Distributors (Aust) Pty Limited ACN 001 776 709 (“Kerrick”) warrants that this product, when used for commercial purposes, will be free against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of the original purchase by the first purchaser as shown on the warranty registration card supplied with this product (the “Warranty”).